You can still afford to get the dental care you and your family need – even if you do not have dental insurance coverage. We offer patients without insurance a discount plan through our B Plan.
The dental plan includes:
● Discounted Dental Fees
● No Annual Maximum
● No Deductible
● No Pre-Authorization
● No Wondering What Insurance Will Pay Toward Your Treatment
● No Waiting Periods
● Two Cleanings Per Year
● Cosmetic Dentistry Included
An additional periodontal plan is also available.
The Coverage Breakdown
B Plan Coverage Includes:
● New Patient Comprehensive Exam 100%
● Periodic Exam (two/year) 100%
● Limited Exam (emergency – one/year) 100%
● Bitewings (one set of 4/year) 100%
● Periapical (first film+2 additional/year) 100%
● Panoramic x-ray (one/5yrs) 100%
● Adult Cleaning (two/year) 100%
● Child Cleaning (two/year) 100%
● Fluoride (two/year) 100%
● Periodontal Maintenance (4/year) 100%**
● Sealant 50%
● Space Maintainers 50%
**Additional Periodontal Plan
Everything Else 15% off regular fees
● Periodontal Therapy
● Crowns, Bridges
● Root Canals
● Dentures & Partials
● Nitrous Oxide
● Cosmetic Dentistry
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES
● First Family Member $295.00 per year
● Second Family Member $195.00 per year
● Each Additional Member $150.00 per year
● Additional Optional Periodontal Plan $125.00 per year
**Note: All family members must live in the same household. Immediate family only.
There’s no ID card and no group or member number to bring. All your membership information will be kept in your electronic record. Your effective date is the day you sign up, and your renewal date is the same date every year.
Sample Fee Savings
|Service||Regular Fee||Discount Fee|
|One Surface Filling||$164.00||$139.00|
|Anterior Root Canal||$821.00||$698.00|
TERMS AND LIMITATIONS OF THE PLAN
● This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
● It is good only for Benifiel Dentistry. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount.
● Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discounted plan cannot be used.
● Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year.
● This plan is non-transferable. Family members cannot be substitute in for another family member. Children are eligible if they are under the age of 21 and live at home. If they are full-time college students, they are eligible to age 24. All plan members must reside at the same address.
● It is NON-Refundable. No refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan for any reason.
● Cleanings must be performed before the coverage end date.
● Rates are subject to change annually.
● Payments for services are due at time of service. If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through CareCredit, the discount is reduced by 10% due to merchant fees.
● If you fail to show to appointment or reschedule without 48 hours’ notice, the plan will be terminated.
● This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
● Dental services only, products are not included.